- Dates of travel: May 15th, 2018-May 22nd, 2018
- Cities: Athens, Delphi and the island of Rhodes
- Cost: No more than $4000 for two people
- Flying In and Out of: Chicago, IL, USA
- Interests: museums, archaeology, ruins, beaches
Day 1 (May 16th)
- Arriving in Athens and moving into your chosen accommodation
- The Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Zeus
Day 2 (May 17th)
- Acropolis Hill and the Parthenon
- Ancient Agora
- Agora Museum
- Kerameikos Museum
- Roman Agora
Day 3 (May 18th)
Day 4 (May 19th)
- Flying into Rhodes City from Athens and moving into your chosen accommodation
- Colossus of Rhodes Statue
Day 5 (May 20th)
- Old Town Rhodes City
- Archaeological Museum Rhodes
- Acropolis of Rhodes
- Aquarium of Rhodes
Day 6 (May 21st)
- Lindos: Acropolis of Lindos
- Ancient Kamiros
Day 7 (May 22nd)
Flying back to the U.S.
COST FOR/IN ATHENS
- Cost of planning the trip: $120-$135 /depending on how many sites and/or museums, and/or venues you’d like to visit/
- Round trip tickets p/person: $554-$667 /Chicago-Athens/
- Accommodation in Athens for 3 nights, 2 adults: $128-$150 /depending if private apartment or hotel room/
- New Acropolis Museum ticket: 5 euros
- For the other sites, you buy one combined ticket for 12 euro (6 euro reduced price)
- 9 euro for 5 days pass for public transportation in Athens
- 35-48 euro for a taxi to take you from Athens International Airport to the city center
- One day trip to Delphi: $120 p/person
COST FOR/IN RHODES
- Flights from Athens to Rhodes, round-trip, p/person: $37-$66 /keep in mind that budget airlines charge 20 euro for 1 piece of checked luggage not heavier than 23kg/50lbs/
- Accommodation in Rhodes City for 3 nights, 2 adults: $240-$288 /depending if private apartment or hotel room/
- Acropolis of Rhodes: 10 euro p/person
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes: 10 euro p/person
- The Valley of the Butterflies: no more than 10 euro p/person
- Ancient Kamiros, Aquarium of Rhodes, Acropolis of Lindos: no more than 10 euro p/person
Rhodes has great infrastructure and public transportation, but a rental car for 3 days will be no more than $100 + gas.
In terms of meals: depending on your diet style you can expect on spending $200-$500 for two people, for a week worth of food.
In a PAID itinerary, not a sample customized itinerary to Greece, we also suggest restaurants with local cuisine and local activities you can take part of.
WE ARE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER CUSTOMIZED ITINERARY BUSINESSES BECAUSE WE ALWAYS PROVIDE LOGISTICS FOR OUR CLIENTS! IN A REAL PAID CUSTOMIZED ITINERARY, WE WILL PROVIDE POSSIBLE OPTIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION FROM ANYWHERE TO EVERYWHERE!
All costs calculated by now + few extra euros included for unexpected expenses or museum fees, your entire trip, all included, will cost about $3,000, which saves you $1000 that you can invest in another customized trip!
DISCLAIMER: venue ‘prices, airfare costs, accommodation expenses, etc. are only valid at the time of publication and not guaranteed for future.